The following are some examples of activities & programs undertaken by members of Toc H Northern Region:
- World Chain of Light: Commemorated every year on or around December 12th by all Toc H branches worldwide
- Ekka Outing: An opportunity for sick and disadvantaged children to attend Brisbane’s annual show or ‘Ekka’.
- Anzac Midnight Service: The first service to be held each ANZAC day, organized by Toc H at the Shrine of Rememberence. Conducted annually since 1947
- Caring for the Elderly: Toc H League of Helpers and General Members Branch provide opportunities for people to brighten the lives of those living in retirement homes by visiting them and organizing concerts.
- St Margaret’s Action Group Easter Egg and Toy Collection: Students in St. Margaret’s Toc H Action Group undertake many activities, including the collection of Easter Eggs and Toys to brighten up the lives of children in hospital.
- Childhood Cancer Support Christmas Party and Camp (A Toc H Brisbane Branch project): Members of Toc H’s Brisbane Branch help Childhood Cancer Support to run a Christmas party and camp each year for children living with cancer, and their families
- Coungeau House – a holiday home for the disabled and those in need. Coungeau House, on Queensland’s beautiful Bribie Island, is available for use by disabled and other disadvantaged groups so that they can have an affordable holiday. For details, see the story of Coungeau House (just copy details from http://www.toch.org.au/coungeau_house.htm )
- Toc H Vietnam Training Partnership: An exciting opportunity for Toc H members and supporters to help partner non-government organizations in their vital development work amongst the poorest people of Vietnam.